- Anti Dowry
- This section gives information about dowry and also creates awareness on dowry
- Caste system in India
- This topic covers the information related to caste system in India.
- Child Marriage
- This section provides information on child marriages in India and steps taken by government and other agencies to prevent it.
- Female Infanticide
- This section covers information about the facts and causes of female infanticide.
- Human Trafficking
- This section provides information about Human Trafficking.
- Witchcraft & Sorcery
- This topic contains the Information related to Witchcraft & Sorcery
- This topic provides information about corruption and ways to prevent it.
- Consumer Education
- This Section covers the Information related to Consumer Education
- Legal awareness
- This section provides information related to various laws related to social evils.
- This section provides information about schemes of government to fight against social evils
- Handling Substance Abuse in communities
- This topic provides information for Communities on Handling of Substance Abuse.
- Preventing and responding to Sexual Voilence
- This Section provides information on community efforts for preventing Sexual violence.
There are certain social security schemes for the citizens available from the Government of India. There schemes are for food for living, health, pension, insurance, employment and in other sectors. You can get the information from the Government’s official website through the following links and provide information, guidance and awareness to the beneficiaries and applicable persons.
- Right to food
- This section covers information about various government initiatives taken under right to food
- Pension, Family and Maternity benefits
- This section covers different schemes covered under National Social Assistance programme and other schemes relevant to social security.
- National Pension System
- This topic describes about the National Pension Scheme.
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- This page covers about the Atal Pension Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- This topic covers the Information about The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojan
- This page covers about the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana scheme
- This part covers different schemes and government policies related to social security and employment.
- Legal aid
- This page covers about free legal aid to weaker sections of the society.
- Employees? State Insurance Schem
- This topic provides information about Employees? State Insurance Scheme.
- Employees Pension Scheme
- This page explains about Employees Pension Scheme
- Central Victim Compensation Fund scheme(CVCF)
- This section gives information about Central Victim Compensation Fund (CVCF) scheme.
- Financial assistance to ex-servicemen in penury
- This topic provides information about Financial assistance to ex-servicemen in penury.
- Sports Fund for Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons
- This topic provides information about Sports Fund for Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons.
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay National Welfare Fund For Sportsperson
- This topic provides information about Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay National Welfare Fund For Sportspersons.
- Welfare and Rehabilitation Schemes for Ex-Servicemen
- This topic provides information about Welfare and Rehabilitation Schemes for Ex-Servicemen.
There are many Benefits of birth registration. It is useful at various places if the birth registration certificate is issued from any of the concerned Registrar:
- At the following places birth certificates are compulsory:
- At the time of admission in school.
- As Age proof of at the time of main Identification Cards and for employment.
- In case it is required to verify parentage.
- Age proof for insurance and other official purpose.
Process of applying for a Child birth certificate
For Birth Certificate Registration take Form from the concerned registrar’s office. After filling the form submit it to the Registrar. Birth report provided by the hospital where the birth tool place and Id Cards of the parents are required along with the form.
After verification of the birth records Registrar can issue birth certificate. It can be obtained with or without the name of the child.
Register the birth of a child
When birth has taken place in a house or at outside the house the registration applicantion can be provided at related authority office. When birth took place in Hospitals the Deputy Superintendent of the hospitals and officers In-charge of referral hospital and PHCs are the authority. In Maternity Home and other like Institution: Medical officer In-charge.
Where to contact for Birth Registration:
- In Rural Areas – these Offices and authorities are appointed as Birth Registrar
- Panchayat Secretaries, Gram Sevak and Gram Vikasadhikari.
- Medical Officer In-charge or equivalent.
- Village Accountants / Village Administrative Officers.
- SHO / Incharge Police Officials in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Primary School Teachers and Head Teacher Primary School in Mizoram and Nagaland
- Circle Officer/Village Level Workers in Arunachal Pradesh.
Government Schemes and Projects for NGOs
- Ministry of Culture
- This section covers the information related to Ministry of Culture schemes which involves NGOs.
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- This section covers the information related to Ministry of Tribal Affairs Schemes to NGOs
- Ministry of Women & Child Development
- This topic covers the information related to Ministry of Women & Child Development Schemes which involve NGOs.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- This topic covers the information related to Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Schemes for NGOs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- This topic covers the information related to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Schemes which involves NGOs.
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- This section covers the information related to Ministry of Human Resource Development Schemes for NGOs
- National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO)
- This topic covers the information related to schemes of National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) implemented through NGOs.