Self Defense Summer Camp for Women from 27 May 2019 to 6 June 2019
Delhi Police is organisaing Self Defense Summer Camp for Women from 27 May 2019 to 6 June 2019. According to the information published by “Special Police Unit for Women & Children” of Delhi Police the Self Defense Camp is free. The participant applicant has to submit the recent photo and the copy of photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter Card) for taking participation in the camp. Online registration is available at www.spuwac.com. Applicant can email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry or contact at 011 26527699. The camps are to be organised in Narela, West Punjabi Bagh, Nagloi and Hauz Khas, New Delhi. Registration date is from 29 April 2019 to 8 May 2019.
दिल्ली पुलिस द्वारा 27 मई 2019 से 6 जून 2019 तक महिलाओं के लिए आत्म-रक्षा ग्रीष्मकालीन प्रशिक्षण शिविर
दिल्ली पुलिस द्वारा 27 मई 2019 से 6 जून 2019 तक महिलाओं के लिए आत्म-रक्षा ग्रीष्मकालीन प्रशिक्षण शिविर का आयोजन कर रही है. दिल्ली पुलिस की “स्पेशल पुलिस यूनिट फॉर वुमेन एंड चिल्ड्रन” द्वारा प्रकाशित जानकारी के अनुसार आत्म-रक्षा ग्रीष्म कालीन प्रशिक्षण शिविर में भागीदारी निशुल्क है. प्रतिभागी आवेदक को शिविर में भाग लेने के लिए हाल की फोटो और फोटो पहचान पत्र (आधार या मतदाता कार्ड) की प्रति प्रस्तुत करनी होगी. ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण www.spuwac.com पर उपलब्ध है. आवेदक किसी भी जानकारी के लिए email@example.com पर ईमेल कर सकते हैं या 011 26527699 पर संपर्क कर सकते हैं. शिविर नरेला, पश्चिम पंजाबी बाग, नागलोई और हौज खास, नई दिल्ली में आयोजित किए जाएंगे. इसके लिए पंजीकरण की तारीख 29 अप्रैल 2019 से 8 मई 2019 तक है.
If you are looking for information of Scholarship Schemes for students of India, searching for Government Job vacancies in India in the Ministries/ Departments or in authorities and looking for Tenders of Government Ministries and departments you can check here by following the official links of Government websites:
For Government Jobs and Vacancies
For Government Tenders
There are certain social security schemes for the citizens available from the Government of India. There schemes are for food for living, health, pension, insurance, employment and in other sectors. You can get the information from the Government’s official website through the following links and provide information, guidance and awareness to the beneficiaries and applicable persons.
- Right to food
- This section covers information about various government initiatives taken under right to food
- Pension, Family and Maternity benefits
- This section covers different schemes covered under National Social Assistance programme and other schemes relevant to social security.
- National Pension System
- This topic describes about the National Pension Scheme.
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- This page covers about the Atal Pension Yojana.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- This topic covers the Information about The Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojan
- This page covers about the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana scheme
- This part covers different schemes and government policies related to social security and employment.
- Legal aid
- This page covers about free legal aid to weaker sections of the society.
- Employees’ State Insurance Schem
- This topic provides information about Employees’ State Insurance Scheme.
- Employees Pension Scheme
- This page explains about Employees Pension Scheme
- Central Victim Compensation Fund scheme(CVCF)
- This section gives information about Central Victim Compensation Fund (CVCF) scheme.
- Financial assistance to ex-servicemen in penury
- This topic provides information about Financial assistance to ex-servicemen in penury.
- Sports Fund for Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons
- This topic provides information about Sports Fund for Pension to Meritorious Sportspersons.
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay National Welfare Fund For Sportsperson
- This topic provides information about Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay National Welfare Fund For Sportspersons.
- Welfare and Rehabilitation Schemes for Ex-Servicemen
- This topic provides information about Welfare and Rehabilitation Schemes for Ex-Servicemen.
There are many Benefits of birth registration. It is useful at various places if the birth registration certificate is issued from any of the concerned Registrar:
- At the following places birth certificates are compulsory:
- At the time of admission in school.
- As Age proof of at the time of main Identification Cards and for employment.
- In case it is required to verify parentage.
- Age proof for insurance and other official purpose.
Process of applying for a Child birth certificate
For Birth Certificate Registration take Form from the concerned registrar’s office. After filling the form submit it to the Registrar. Birth report provided by the hospital where the birth tool place and Id Cards of the parents are required along with the form.
After verification of the birth records Registrar can issue birth certificate. It can be obtained with or without the name of the child.
Register the birth of a child
When birth has taken place in a house or at outside the house the registration applicantion can be provided at related authority office. When birth took place in Hospitals the Deputy Superintendent of the hospitals and officers In-charge of referral hospital and PHCs are the authority. In Maternity Home and other like Institution: Medical officer In-charge.
Where to contact for Birth Registration:
- In Rural Areas – these Offices and authorities are appointed as Birth Registrar
- Panchayat Secretaries, Gram Sevak and Gram Vikasadhikari.
- Medical Officer In-charge or equivalent.
- Village Accountants / Village Administrative Officers.
- SHO / Incharge Police Officials in Jammu & Kashmir.
- Primary School Teachers and Head Teacher Primary School in Mizoram and Nagaland
- Circle Officer/Village Level Workers in Arunachal Pradesh.